Tagged

Do you think you're hot?
Hot? I think now quite cold la....raining all the time

Upload a favourite pic of you.


Why do you like that pic?
Coz I'm happy and I'm wearing a coat.

When is the last time you ate pizza?
Haha. During drama shooting at Quek's house.. Monday.

The last song you listened to?
Battle - Colbie Caillat

What are you doing now besides this?
halfway hanging clothes

What name would you prefer besides yours?
Ben

People who I have told about my blog. (not tagging no one)

1. Sofia
2. Yen Shing
3. Kwanyi
4. Pern
5. (wow I only told 4 people so far.....whatever =.=)


Who is no. 1?
Some budak from toa

No. 3 is having a relationship with...
herself i guess

Say something about no. 5
she/he/it is a no one

How about no. 4?
some apple who eats poncho according to m.ho.

Who is no. 2?
My cagemate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking hot!