try

Well, why do people say don't try but do?
If somebody told you to try and sit, your brain will not compute such a command?

Well, the truth is, in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with trying. You try and fail, you try and succeed. If somebody told me to try and sit down, I would just sit down and say, "I have tried to sit down and I have succeeded." I do not believe my brain is unable to compute such a command. Its not that stupid.

Anyway, I do get the concept behind not trying but doing. I get the point but.....yeah, i can try stufff.

Oh, I tried to type this post and yes i succeeded. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually,
when you try to sit down,
you actually DO sit down.

So trying IS doing.

...wha

衷德榮, Ben said...

but if you try to sit down, but fall down.

You tried but failed. Not entirely correct. When you try and succeed then you've done it. lalalla

lalala. anyway its just a play with words. =.=