another

Don't really like thinking about titles for my posts. I find it rather annoying and frustrating.

Anyway, I think my brain has this auto-trash button. That's why I talk trash I guess. There are like so many ideas or things I would like to say or not say. A lot of times when I'm listening to someone talk or watching something, I would suddenly get this funny thought in my mind or some kind of revelation I would suppose. And when that thought comes to mind, my brain presses this auto-trash button and my mouth opens. Thus releasing a continuous flow of crap which I presume some might find funny yet most find annoying.

In my lifelong effort to just shut up, I've come to realize that I probably will never succeed. Not that I'm really serious about being a quiet dude and minding my own business. I really do find quiet people very mysterious and so much more interesting. Makes me want to dig out their brains. What are they thinking? How can they just shut up for such long periods of time? Do they have some kind of super power? I'd like to be quiet for once. Well of course there are times I am quiet, for what reasons I do not know. I'm not this uncontrollable talking machine. Ah yes, I'm quiet when I meet strangers. Most new people would think I'm shy. Just the way I'm built I guess.

Sometimes, you just blabber continuously till you don't even know what you're talking about. Then, you say something you didn't mean, or more like something that you would regret in the next few minutes. That's why they always say think before you act.....or speak. Whatever it is. I don't think that much when I'm talking. Just press the auto-trash button and words start flowing out from my mouth. But I guess everything has their pros and cons. Talking is fun sometimes. Livens up the situation.

Probably when I'm down or emo I might be quiet. Actually no, I'd rather talk to someone about it. I'm rarely sad though. Of course I go through many negative emotions like others do but I don't think I show much sadness. Anger yes, sadness....not really. I guess I'm blessed to be happy.

Maybe I should write more then I won't talk as much. Yea, maybe. But no harm making noises right? Not trying to change who I am or anything. It's just that thing you know, "Hey! What if I was that quiet dude over there? Maybe I'll be so awesomely silent, I might have some fun!" Intriguing I guess. But could you really imagine me being a quiet boy? Nah.....personally I think it takes too much effort to shut up. But thinking before speaking is a good thing. Yea....that's good I suppose.

Anyway, it seems it has become a habit that I write my posts in the wee hours of the morning. Now that this post is done, I'm off to bed. Goodnight! =)

No comments: