Stuff

Now that I've proven that I'm alive. Let's go on to the next topic. The future.

Well I've been thinking quite a bit about the future and places to work at. Talked to Kelvin about what good studios there are. Had the trip to Rhythm & Hues in Cyberjaya. Seems like its around this time everyone starts thinking about their future job. Just one and half semesters to go and then we're out in the market trying to get big studios to take us as slaves....I mean hire us. Well, I've kinda decided that I would want to work straight away rather than continuing my studies. Degree or whatever. Feels like the right thing to do. Then it comes down to planning. How long do I want to work? Where do I want to work? Am I looking to further my studies after a few years of work? What's my main goal? Will this studio help me achieve my goal? Will I improve? Am I even capable of getting a job in such a studio?

Questions questions questions. Good questions I would think but suddenly it feels so overwhelming that in a few months I would be applying for jobs and stuff like that. I still feel like a kid. Sometimes I still think I'm 16. Wonderful age. The working world seems like a place for adults though I'm quite sure I'll handle it somehow. Everyone does. But I doubt that I'll grow up then either. Probably be a kid for the rest of my life. I don't find that a problem but there are those times where you think, "Hey, you're suppose to be a matured adult by now." But in the end, I think being a matured kid would be my best option.

It seems I have strayed off topic. Anyway, not rushing any decisions. Just keep on working at improving my skills and enhancing my portfolio. Just that it sometimes overwhelms you. Probably should take a break and stop thinking too much. It's still really early to decide anything anyway, but it's good to plan ahead. =)

No comments: