Invader

Apparently I have been invaded by a terrapin and his 6 little fish minions. I have to keep them alive for the next 2 weeks.

It was quite a shock when I saw the terrapin. I thought it was gonna be that small small still young terrapin but the terrapin that showed up my doorstep wasn't that small. Totally can demolish Jared's turtle. But nonetheless, I have accepted it into my family and I'm being a real good owner! I fed it! Twice! In one day! Though I should be careful not to overfeed it, if that is possible. Just trying to make it like me. I think it's kinda scared of me right now. Each time I pass by, he pops his head inside his shell. Well not totally in his shell. But it retracts when it sees me. Probably thinks I'm this big ugly predator.

The terrapin, as I said earlier brought his 6 little fish minions. In a different tank of course. Don't know what kinda fishies they are, but they're small and harmless. Like minions are suppose to be. Probably has low attributes. Unlike the terrapin who has achieved ultimate armor and has vicious speed bite. It can't beat me though. I have been taught the way to render all its abilities useless. Just turn him upside down and he's helpless. Ahahaha.

Anyway, I won't be putting up a picture of it. Invasion of privacy. That's about it. God bless. Take care. =)

No comments: