a post

Time: 2:42am
Date: 25th March 2010

At this particular moment, I should be doing my blocking plus for my weight lift assignment but as usual procrastination has overwhelmed me. It feels as though there's so much focus on the final project and also my latest craze on ActionScript that Animation class doesn't seem to be one of the main priorities. Of course, I always want to improve my skills in animation. Last semester was all about animation. Always talking about how we should prioritize, which class is more important and which class deserves more time and focus.

Unsurprisingly, my final project has taken the no.1 priority. It is of course like the most important project in all the 3 years of our studies here in The One Academy. Definitely everyone's priority should be their final project. So what comes in as priority no.2? Portfolio presentation I guess. Not that I really like it, but it seems like I'm putting quite a bit of effort into it. Mainly because of scripting. Javascript, Actionscript or whatever crap that gives me headaches. Wasted lots of time on that.

I should be focusing on my animation right now. It is what I want to do in the future. Just don't really have the "semangat". Probably because of laziness. Of course the joy of animating is still there, though not that evident when it comes to the blocking stages. Polishing is much more fun. Seeing the end product is even more satisfying. You could say I have the drive when it comes to the polishing stages, where everything seems to be coming into place. Starting out? Blocking? Not so exciting. Yea, it's important and stuff but it is kinda hard to get yourself going. But nonetheless, I still work hard and try my best to achieve the best possible result.

I'm not really complaining or anything. I just felt like blogging. So I just typed whatever came to mind. So this topic came to mind, and yea, I'm writing about it.

Anyway, I've also come to the realization that my English has deteriorated quite a bit. Haven't been reading much, not that I've ever read much my entire life. Haven't been writing much. Blogging is considered writing I suppose but most of my posts are one liners. And I haven't played Scrabble in awhile. Wonder whether I should pick it up again.

Oh well. It's almost 3. I better get back to work. Enough crap talk. Tata. Take care =)

No comments: